If you want to delete many messages at once there are two tips.
- View 300 messages at once
- Select all messages at once.
- Then delete
- Don’t forget to empty trash
1. Sort by 50,100, 300, 1000
In the top right corner, you can choose to select 50, 100 or 300 messages at a time. Just click on number, you will get drop down to be able to choose.
2. Select all.
In Vasudeva skin top left, there is a check box top left which automatically selects all messages.
Classic skin – click mark all (top righ)
(When all messages are selected, you can individually unselect one or two you want to keep.
3. Delete Message
Once messages are selected then click on delete (either at top or bottom)
Don’t forget to empty trash
- Reducing size of inbox – e.g. removing attachments.
- Using Folders – put saved messages in folder to make it easier to store