Displays a full width map, with pins containing popup links to different pages (meditation class pages by default). By default a global map is displayed.(Note: the map view should not be confused with the worldmap display of stories/videos – more information on that display here)
- select – adds search box for pages to top of map
- label – placeholder text for search box
- zoom – the zoom level
- center – this is latitude and longtitude of the map.
Finding the right zoom and center of the map
You can find zoom and centre by trial and error, but there is a better way:
- Go to openstreetmap.org and position the map there until it looks roughly like what you want
- Click on the info icon on the fight. The ‘Geo info’ contains the centre coordinates and zoom. For example the map below, has geo info – geo:40.238,-7.284?z=6 which means a centre of 40.238,-7.284 and a zoom of 6.
- You can then modify your shortcode as follows: [map tid=”meditation” centre=”40.238,-7.284″ zoom=”6″]