This is a good place for new people to start learning how to edit the home page that comes with your site. See more in-depth page here
- The first step (once you log in) is to go to the home page and press the edit button in the black bar overhead.
2. You will go to an edit page that looks a little like this (we are frequently updating the page builder, so it may look slightly different)
Note: The edit page now contains a ‘Visual editor’ which allows you to edit the page and see your changes immediately. You may or may not find this easier. Here is some documentation)
3. To edit a block, click on the three horizontal lines on the left of the grey box. This will open up a box, which will create a text field which you can edit as usual
4. After you have finished making changes click on save. Note: This does not save changes to the page permanently.
5. Finally, when you are happy with changes click on the ‘update’ button on top right of page. When the page is saved, you will see a link where you can view your changes.
To make it easier to remember what text you put where, you can give names for these blocks, by right clicking over the block and selecting ‘Rename’. See example below:
Going back to ordinary page
You can always return to an ordinary page, if the page builder is too much. Just click on ‘Use default editor’ Top left. However, you will lose the content on the home page
More in depth: Use page builder